How will your donation impact our organization? In a big way.
Inside Our Minds operates as a collective run by independent contractors and volunteers. As a truly grassroots organization with no salaried staff, we do our best to respond to community needs, give stipends and opportunities to people with lived experience, and demand equity and inclusion in mental health. At Inside Our Minds, your donation will make a huge impact in keeping our programming free, responsive, peer-controlled, and community-driven.
Did you know? Donations of $5 – 30 make up the largest portion of our fundraising! Any amount you are able to contribute will go directly into our community-based programming, available at no cost to participants:
- A $5 donation will cover the printing cost of a full-color edition of Yinz Mad? Radical Mental Health in Pittsburgh.
- A $15 donation will cover one month of our livestream costs, helping make our events more accessible to the community.
- A $30 donation will provide a stipend for one of our storytellers, either for inclusion in our zine or on our blog.
- A $50 donation will help support our monthly Mental Health Cafe and Radical Mental Health Reading Group.
- A $150 donation will help us secure accessible event space for one of our Anonymous Open Mic events.
- A $200 donation covers the stipend for a local activist presenting a workshop for our Radical Mental Health Workshop Series.